Aastra Compatible Headsets
These headsets are designed to work with your Aastra phones and are proven to provide excellent sound quality. Plug'em into your headset port and start enjoying hands-free communication. If your phone does not have a Headet port you'll need to add the GN8210 adapter (for Jabra Headsets) or the Vista M22 (for Plantronics Headsets) when using a Corded headset. Wireless Headsets can work with Aastra phones that have headset ports as well as Aastra phones without a headset port. The list below is a sample list of some of the Aastra phones customers have used with headsets.
Direct-connect and Wireless headsets usage:
- 480, 480e, 480i, 554, 564, 565, i733, 1120e, 1140e, 1150e, 1210, 1220, 1230, i2002, i2004, i2004 IP, i2004 Phase II, i2004 POE, i2052, i733, 1230, 2465, 2564, 554, 564, 565, 7406, 8540, 9617
- m1009, m1109, m1250, m1309, m2006, m2008, m2008hf, m2009, m2018, m2112, m2216 (ACD 1), m2216 (ACD II), m2250, m2317, m2616, m3901, m3902, m3903, m3904, m3905, m4000, m4020, m5006, m5008, m5009, m5112, m5208, m5209, m5212, m5216, m5312, m5316, m5317, m6310, m6320,
- m7100, m7208, m7308, m7310, m7310n, m7316, m7324, m7900, m8001, m8003, m8009, m8300, m8314, m8400, m8417, m8600, m9009, m9516, m9216, m9316, m9417, T7100, T7208, T7316, T7406,
- BlueStar VideoPhone 8000i and 2380i phone visit the PC/USB heasdsets
- Other Aastra phones may require a Headset Adapter depending on the model contact us if your phone does not appear on this list and we can look it up in our compatiblity database.
If you're not sure which headset is compatible or suitable with your Aastra phone just chat, email or call us at 1-703-766-6363 and we can provide you with details for the most suitable style for your environment.