Toshiba compatible headset - Jabra GN 2125 Direct connect is designed for the calm, quiet office where headsets provide more freedom and comfort. It features an award-winning, lightweight design that maximizes employee comfort for day-long use. The duo speakers of the Jabra GN2125 ensure employees can hear their callers clearly. It features noise cancellation technology that transmits the employee's voice loud and clear, thus creating a more professional experience for your customers.
GN1210 Smart Cord — eliminates the need for multiple cords for connecting to different phone systems. It connects between the telephone built-in modular headset jacks and Jabra headset. You choose your phone type through the eight-position select switch on the Smart Cord.
- Employees can wear it all day with its lightweight design
- Employees enjoy good sound performance with duo speakers
- Quick Disconnect (QD) with Smart Cord Included
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Works with traditional desk phones (with included GN1200 cord) or (GN8210 or GN Link 850 for phones without headset jacks)
- Works with WIFI phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: No
This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing). Purchase the GN8210
or GN Link 850
adapter for DSP sound improvements.
Listening Mode: Two ears
Sound through one both speakers
Microphone Type: Noise Canceling
Great for noisy office environments.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute/Volume functions: No
"mute/unmute" not available directly from the headset. Purchase the GN8210
or GN Link 850
adapter for mute/volume controls.
Wearing Style: Headband
A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 40 grams
How much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette S