The Jabra GN8210 #82102-05 is an audio enhancer for use with corded Jabra headsets. It enhances the audio signal and filters out interference so your callers comes through loud and clear.
Even with the best headset, it can be challenging to hear in a noisy office and the GN8210 makes this easier. If you work in a office that is "open concept" or need to ensure that every single word is crystal clear the GN8210 is must.
Before You Order: To use this adapter it requires a GN/Jabra headset (not included).
- Universal telephone compatibility — Works with just about any phone with a modular connector.
- Voice switching — helps reduce background noise.
- Crystal Clear audio. Superb Audio - Great for heavy users, conferencing, help desk or locations where sound must be clear.
- Easy one-touch controls — Headset/handset switch, sliding volume control, clickless mute switch.
- Microphone Fine Tuning — Allows you to control and fine tune volumes transmitted through the microphone.
Audio heard by user
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: Yes
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Microphone (Audio transimitted)
Under The Hood