This Plantronics cable #27190-01 connects a Plantronics H-series headset to the headset jack on a business telephone. Coiled cord connects any Polaris headset with Quick-Disconnect plug to phones with compatible headset ports. If you have any questions about the compatibility of this Plantronics cable with your phone feel free to contact us via chat or call 1-703-766-6363.
This is a spare/replacement cable 26716-01 for usage with Plantronics H and HW series headsets. This cable will only work with a limited number of telephones including Nortel, Meridian, Mitel, Aastra and select Polycom phones. This cable will plug into the headset port of the phone.
Compatible Aastra Phones:
- 480, 480i
- i2002, i2004
- Dialog 5446
- 6730i, 6731i**
- 7443ip, 7446ip, 9112ip, 9116, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i, 9480 CTi
- **Note: 6730i and 6731i models only have a "handset port". This port can be used program for usage with a headset.
Compatible Polycom Phones:
- Soundpoint IP Phone: IP 300, 335, 450, 501, 550, 560, 600, 650, 670
- VVX series: VVX 101 VVX 201, VVX 300, VVX 301, VVX 310, VVX 311 VVX 400, VVX 410, VVX 500, VVX 600, VVX 1500
- CX series: CX300, CX500, CX600
Compatible ShoreTel Phones:
- ShoreTel 400 Series: 420, 480, 480g, 485
- Note: All other ShoreTel must use the Inteli Cord (plantronics version)
- Converts a "Quick-Disconnect" End to a Modular Plug End
- Allows "H" Series Headsets to Operate also on Plantronics T-10, T-20, S-10 Adapter Bases with "H" Series Headsets.