The Jabra GN2125 headset is the ideal headset for noisy environments - help desk, call center, receptionist, health care office. Its comfortable leatherette earcushions and lightweight build allow for all-day comfort. Before You Order: This headset requires a Jabra adapter such as the GN8210 adapter or the Inteli Cord.
Sample of Compatible Phones
Cisco Compatible Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.
Grandstream Compatible Phones
- GXP 14XX
- GXP 1610, GXP 1620, GXP 1625, GXP 1628
- GXP 2130, GXP 2140, GXP 2160, GXP 2170, GXP 2135
- GXV 3240, GXV 3275
Mitel Compatible Phones
- SuperSet 4000 Series models: 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150
- IP Phones and Consoles models: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5055, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5540, 5550
NEC Compatible Phones
- Elite Series, and Mark II Series. (Models: DTP-8, DTP-8D, DTP-16, DTP-16D, DTP-32, DTP-32D, DTU-8, DTU-8D, DTU-16, DTU-16D, DTU-32, DTU-32D)
- DTerm IP, DTerm i-Series, DTerm Series E, DTP, DTR, DTH, DTU, DTL
- DSX Series, ETJ Series, ETZ Series and Aspire
Toshiba Compatible Phones
- DK: D4000 ACD Console
- DK: DKT 2010, DKT 2020
- Perception: DKT 1010, 1020 SD
- Other Toshiba models: Requires RJ-9 modular headset jack for compatibility
Shoretel Compatible Phones
- Shoretel IP230, IP265, IP565
- Shoretel IP480, IP530, IP655
- Other Shoretel models: Requires RJ-9 modular headset jack for compatibility
Polycom Compatible Phones:
- Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones: IP450, IP501, IP550, IP560, IP601, IP650, IP670, VVX300, VVX310, VVX400, VVX410, VVX500, VVX600, VVX1500, CX300, CX600
Yealink Compatible Phones:
- Yealink IP Phones: T48G, T46G, T42G, T41P, T38G, T32G, T28P, T26P, T22P, T20P
If your phone does not appear this list contact us via online chat or telephone for additional alternatives options.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD)
- For usage with desk phones (requires optional adapter Link 860)
- For training/supervisory monitoring (requires Link 860 and Supervisor Cord) you will also need an additional headset to perform supervisory/monitoring functions
- For usage with Unified Communications client such as Jabber, Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- For streaming music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- To connect headset to both PC and Deskphone use headset with Link 860 adapter
Frequency Response: NarrowbandThe Jabra speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
Jabra Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Jabra Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Jabra Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device. Mute is available with Link 860 Adapter.
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 40 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Jabra Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions