This universal telephone amplifier converts virtually any corded home or business phone into an amplified telephone. A headset or handset is required with this amp.
It is a serious amp for serious environments such as call centers, noisy offices or simply for people who need more sound into a headset/handset or PC. Convential amplifiers are not designed for hearing impaired nor those with hearing loss. If you are tired of using inadequate products that do not supply enough sound and you have a hearing impairment then this is the solution for you.
For additional information on ADA services, additional hearing impaired solutions and case studies visit our "hearing-accommodations" site or contact us.
- Amplifies incoming voices up to 45dB
- LED indicators for on/off headset and headset mode
- Ideal for call centers workers or office environments
- Two-way converse while in Boost mode
- Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static
- Digital Tone Enhancement allows you to boost and enrich the speech frequencies you can't hear well
- Automatic Gain Control optimizes the sound level for superior listening comfort
- Automatic Volume Control
- Auto shutoff
- AC Power Adapter (sold separately)
- 9V battery (not included)
- Mute Switch (sold separately)
- Plan provides live telephone/pc configuring, testing and troubleshooting
- Expert advise on setup
- Help in configuring settings for your specific phone or PC
- This service Recommended for non-technical people and those unfamiliar specialized ADA products
Because there are various components involved in configuring, connecting and setup on a telephone/PC our specialists can get you up and running on the first call. Don't sweat the technical stuff and let our Global Teck experts assist you in getting setup. You are entitled to an initial pre-install survey with live US-based support specialists as well as a install session over the phone.