The Jabra LINK 220a USB Adapter enables plug-and-play connectivity with corded Jabra headsets and PC-based audio/voice applications. This makes it the ideal solution for help desks, home offices, and contact centers that want a smooth and cost-effective transition to IP telephony.
- Industry certified — so there are no compatibility issues. Officially certified for use with Windows operating systems.
- Compatible with Mac operating systems 9.0.4 or greater.
- Compatible with all USB-capable computers — so it eliminates sound-card compatibility problems as well as noise.
- Quick disconnect (QD) compatible — so it works with all GN Netcom corded QD headsets to protect your investment.
- High quality sound — via the latest Digital Signal Processing. The processor filters the audio stream and corrects inconsistencies to ensure a smooth, clean and crisp audio experience. Durable, high-quality materials — to withstand heavy use in rough contact center environments and ensure long service life.
Jabra Recommended Headsets: