The VXi Tria’s Direct Connect for Cisco IP phones provides 3 wearing styles inside the box. Included are the neckband, headband and earwrap. This makes it easy for buyers and supervisors, and perfect for any user preference. No need to worry about which person will like or dislike a particular wearing style. With all 3 styles included you can easily accommodate multiple preferences within your office. But convertibility is only the beginning.
Like all VXi headsets, the Tria Direct Connect for Cisco delivers dependable, professional-grade communications on both ends of the call. And though they’re all-day comfortable and lightweight, Tria Direct Connect for Cisco are also durably constructed, ready to handle day-after-day use in contact centers and office environments. It is a snap to use. Simply plug this headset into the Cisco's headset jack on the back of the phone.
- Choose the wearing style you prefer - Neckband, Headband and Earwrap
- Be heard clearly with the industry’s best noise canceling—guaranteed.
- Wear all day in lightweight comfort.
- Use day after day, thanks to real-world durability.
- Stay focused, with its stable, custom fit.
- Kink-free, highly flexible gooseneck boom ensures consistent and proper microphone placement
- Cisco Telephone Interface cable - Included
Compatible Cisco Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945, 8961
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.