This item is on a national back order. You can order the HW540 which includes both Headband and Earhook accessories included.
The new Cisco compatible Plantronics EncorePRO series includes the HW510 #89433-01-CIS headband headset. This headset has been redigned for today's busy and noisey workplace. This new lightweight headset is packed with major improvements. If your office is looking at either adopting headsets or looking to start using headsets...this is a good headset to consider. The best part is that is is plug-n-play with your Cisco phone. Just plug it into the headset port on the bottom of your Cisco phone.
Premium in all the right places.
The Plantronics EncorePro HW510 headset is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices, designed for the future, and built on experience. Three innovative models deliver greater comfort for all-day wearing, superior noise-canceling for clearer calls, and increased reliability so conversations can continue without worry. And they’ll help you meet the OSHA / Noise at Work regulations.
Keep one ear on the customer and one on collaboration
The Plantronics EncorePro 510 is the next generation of our most popular over-the-head monaural headset. Completely re-imagined for the demands of the modern customer service center and office, the HW510 has soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, metal joints that deliver durability and reliability and a flexible mic with visual and tactile positioning guides for precise positioning and clearer conversations.
Comfort & Convenience
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged
- The HW510 is lightest in its class -- each of the three wearing styles has a soft foam ear cushion and a balanced boom mic that stays in place for all-day wearing comfort
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
- Cisco telephone interface cable (quick disconnect) included
- Flexible noise-canceling boom allows optimal positioning for voice clarity
- Visual and tactile positioning guides enable precise and quick microphone positioning
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations, while SoundGuard technology protects from noise spikes and listening fatigue, helping to meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations
- Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
- Laser-welded construction and metal joints provide unbeatable toughness
- Backed by industry-leading Plantronics® global service and support
Compatible Cisco Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945, 8961
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.