The Cisco compatible Jabra BIZ 2320 Direct Connect headset #2309-820-105-CIS is the ideal headset for offices noisy environments - help desk, call center, receptionist, health care offices. Its comfortable leatherette earcushions and lightweight build allow for all-day comfort. This headset part number includes the Cisco Interface telephone connecting cord for telephones with a modular headset jack.
Compatible Cisco Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.
Jabra Connectivity: QD,Quick Disconnect (QD) Cisco Interface Cable Included
- If your Cisco phone does not have a headset jack you will need (optional Link 860) along with the headset
- Works with Cordless phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- To enable this headset with Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- To connect to both a PC and Cisco Deskphone use the Link 860 adapter with the headset.
Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
Listening Mode: MonOffers sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 49 gramsHow much the product weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Foam - Large foam ear cushions
- Jabra BIZ 2300 Product Datasheet (PDF)