This item has been discontinued. Mitel has not made a replacement model. If you wish to use a headset with your Mitel 5300 series phone below are some headset models that are compatible.
FEATURES OF THE CORDLESS DECT ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
- Initiate call / end call key (with DECT Headset)
- LED indicators on the Cordless (DECT) Module, Cordless
- Eight hours talk time when using the Mitel DECT Headset
- Forty-three hours standby time when using the Mitel DECT Headset
- Operating range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) from the MiVoice 5330, 5340, and 5360 IP Phones
- Integrated functionality of the Cordless (DECT) Headset eliminates the need for a handset lifter
- Out of communications range warning tone
- Support for two cordless devices (Cordless (DECT) Handset and Cordless (DECT) Headset) per Cordless (DECT) Module
- Audible warning for low battery
- DECT-based design: Standard DECT and DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth
The key value delivered by Mitel’s DECT Accessories is a convenient level of mobility, that it allows users to answer their phone when away from their desk, making them more available to callers. this in the end leads to increased productivity and effectiveness for the business.
Mitel’s DECT Accessories are the ideal mobility solutions for ACD, Education, Health Care, Hospitality, and Retail environments, as well as any general business.
Supported Phones: The DECT Module is supported on the following Mitel IP Phones:
- 5330 IP Phone
- 5330e IP Phone
- 5340 IP Phone
- 5340e IP Phone
- 5360 IP Phone
- Mitel Communications Director, Release 5.0
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform, Release 5.0 SP2
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) for Teleworker, Release 7.0