Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset
Plantronics CS540 #84693-01 is part of the Plantronics CS500 series of Dect headsets. The single ear Plantronics CS540 has three different wearing styles, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and is one of the lightest DECT wireless headsets on the market at only 21 grams. This headset is designed for compatiblity with a wide range of phones including VoIP, Digital and Analog phones. Just adjust the base settings according to the phone you have. Its that simple.
Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Overview
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS540. The CS540 is the lightest DECT headset on the market, has a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
The increased range of this Plantronics headset allows for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the Plantronics CS540 does it all.
Plantronics CS540 Features and Functions:
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Offers you a choice of three wearing options to match your personal style
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end (requires HL10 or EHS cable), vol +/-, and mute
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
What's in the Box
- Plantronics CS540 base
- Plantronics CS540 headset with pre-installed battery, eartip and earloop
- Headband and Earhook
- Fit kit instruction card
- Other size eartip and earloops
- Plantronics Power supply
- Telephone interface cable