The Mitel Cordless (DECT) Headset Module Bundle #50005712 also you the freedom to move around when on a call – for further hands-free convenience. No more missed calls when you step away from your desk to go to the printer or speak to a colleague a few desks away!
The Cordless (DECT) Headset is a key benefit for any office or home- based call center users. DECT-based, it can be used in high-density environments. Designed specifically for the Mitel MiVoice 5330, 5340, and 5360 IP Phones, many features have been integrated into the headset itself.
FEATURES OF THE CORDLESS ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
- Initiate call / end call key
- Volume control keys
- Mute key
- LED indicators on the Cordless (DECT) Module, Cordless (DECT)
- Eight hours talk time
- Forty-three hours standby time
- Battery recharge time of three hours or less
- Operating range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) from the MiVoice 5330, 5340, and 5360 IP Phones
- Integrated functionality of the Cordless (DECT) Headset eliminates the need for a handset lifter
- Out of communications range warning tone
- Support for two cordless devices (Cordless (DECT) Handset and Cordless (DECT) Headset) per Cordless (DECT) Module
- Audible warning for low battery
- DECT-based design: Standard DECT and DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth
The key value delivered by Mitel’s DECT Accessories is a convenient level of mobility, that it allows users to answer their phone when away from their desk, making them more available to callers. this in the end leads to increased productivity and effectiveness for the business.
Mitel’s DECT Accessories are the ideal mobility solutions for ACD, Education, Health Care, Hospitality, and Retail environments, as well as any general business.