The Mitel compatible Jabra GN2125 ensures employees can hear their callers clearly. It features noise cancellation technology that transmits the employee's voice loud and clear, thus creating a more professional experience for your customers.
- Employees can wear it all day with its lightweight design
- Employees enjoy good sound performance with duo speakers
GN1200 Smart Cord — eliminates the need for multiple cords for connecting to different phone systems. It connects between telephones with built-in modular headset jacks and GN Netcom brand headsets. You choose your phone type through the eight-position select switch on the Smart Cord.
Quick Disconnect (QD) option
Smart Cord Included (GN1200)
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Works with traditional desk phones (with included GN1200 cord) or (GN8210 adapter for phones without headset jacks)
- Works with WIFI phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Control Center: No
Control center is not supported by this device
Jabra PC Suite: No
This device does not have Jabra PC Suite
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: No
This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two ears
Offers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
Microphone Type: Noise cancel
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette S
Small (S) leatherette ear cushions
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device. If you require the the "mute" function also purchase the GN8210 adapter
Compatible Mitel phones
Use any "Direct-connect" corded headset with the following Mitel phones:
- Superconsole 1000, Superconsole 2000, 3DN, SuperSet I, II, 3, 4, 4DN, 7, 410,420, 430, 4001, 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150, SuperSet 700 (PC Phone), SuperSet 7000 (PC-Attendant).
- SX series: SX20, SX50, SX100, SX200, 200VS, Digital Super Console, TalkTo (TAPI), Symbol, Navigator
- IP/SIP Phones and Consoles models: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5040 ip, 5055, 5055 ip, 5055 sip, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207 ip, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550, 6735, 6737, 6739, 6865, 6867, 6869, 8528, 8568
- Mitel IP Unified Communications - Navigator softphones - computer - click here.
If don't see your phone model or not sure which Mitel headset is compatible with your Mitel phone contact us via chat, email or call us 703-766-6363 so we can provide you with details for the most suitable headset for your environment.