The Mitel compatible Jabra BIZ 2475 UNC takes corded headsets to a whole new level of quality, with Neodymium speakers and gold contacts for optimum voice transmission, Kevlar and surgical steel construction for maximum durability, and patented 360-degree rotating boom.
The Jabra Biz 2475 UNC is intended for the loudest of office environments, such as call centers and open office environments.
- A durable choice with a break-proof boom arm
- Employees enjoy good sound performance with duo speakers
Sample of Compatible Phones
Mitel Compatible Phones
- Superconsole 1000, Superconsole 2000, 3DN, SuperSet I, II, 3, 4, 4DN, 7, 410,420, 430, 4001, 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150
- SX series: SX20, SX50, SX100, SX200, 200VS, Digital Super Console, TalkTo (TAPI), Symbol, Navigator
- IP/SIP Phones and Consoles models: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5040 ip, 5055, 5055 ip, 5055 sip, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207 ip, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550, 6735, 6737, 6739, 6865, 6867, 6869, 8528, 8568
- Mitel IP Unified Communications - Navigator softphones -(requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter
If don't see your phone model or not sure which Mitel headset is compatible with your Mitel phone contact us via chat, email or call us 703-766-6363 so we can provide you with details for the most suitable headset for your environment.
Quick Disconnect (QD)
- For usage in training/supervisory for monitoring you will need a the Jabra observation cord along with an additional headset.
- For Windows PC or MAC applications such as Jabber, Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- For streaming music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- To connect headset to both PC and Deskphone use headset with Link 860 adapter
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: No
This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Dual Ear
Offers mono sound through two speakers
Microphone Type: Ultra noise cancel
The type of microphone or microphones that a device is equipped with
Microphone Sensitivity: Low (E-LS)
Low (LS) microphone sensitivity is the quietest microphone transmission of our headsets; it is used mainly on specific telephone devices with their own high amplification or on our headset amplifiers.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device