The Jabra #1989-829-107 1900USB headset features superb call clarity for PC-based IP telephony and wideband sound for other audio applications. Plus, it's tested to withstand rough handling by multiple users, which makes it perfect for use in contact centers. Complete with 3-button inline call controls, the Jabra 1900 USB is a true plug-and-play headset. It includes a flex boom with noise-cancelling microphone that filters out unwanted background noise, plus a large, feather-soft leatherette ear cushions that automatically adjust to the shape and angle of individual ears for ultimate comfort. And less manual adjustment means your agents can concentrate on their calls and not on their headsets.
Operating System: Mac & WindowsThis device support Windows and Apple Mac OS
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- 3-button inline call controls — for answer/end, mute, and volume make controlling calls easy.
Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two earOffers Duo sound through both speakers
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing styleEar Cushion Type: Leatherette
Compatible Softphones (Unified Communications):
- Avaya: Avaya One X, Jabber, Webex, Avaya one-X Communicator, Avaya IP Agent,
- BroadSoft UC-One 20.0.1 or above,
- Cisco: CUCI-Connect®, CUCI-Lync™, Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Unified Personal, Communicator (CUPC)
- CounterPath® Bria
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking (by Nuance)
- IBM Lotus Sametime
- Microsoft: Office Communicator, Microsoft® Lync®
- Mitel: MiCloud Telepo for Desktop PC and Mac since v4.3, MiVoice 2380 since v 18.104.22.168, Mitel BluStar for PC since 3.0.1876.0, Aastra TWP, Mitel 8602
- NEC: UNIVERGE SP350
- Nortel i2050
- SAP BCM
- Shortel Communicator
- Siemens - Unify OpenScape UC Solution since v 22.214.171.124, Unify OpenScape Personal Edition since v 126.96.36.199, Unify Circuit
- 3CX Phone System v12 client for Windows
- Snom 360 Softphone 3.3
- Toshiba SoftIPT, Toshiba IP Softphone
If your softphone client is not on this please contact us. If you have questions about your PC or MAC compatibility and which accessory is required for your needs feel free to start a chat session or call us 703-766-6363. Global Teck Worldwide also provides a ProSetup Service that walks you through the complete installation of any headset on our website.