The highly versatile Jabra Motion Office UC #6670-904-105 is a multiuse Bluetooth® headset that allows you to selectively switch between your cell, desk, and softphone. It features crystal-clear sound and up to a 300-foot wireless range letting you talk on the go. The Jabra GO 6670 features several advanced sound technologies that deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. A dual microphone Noise Blackout™ system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates most background noise, so your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
The Jabra Motion UC also supports narrowband to match phone systems. Bandwidth (narrowband or wideband) can be selected per phone. Check out these productivity-boosting benefits Multiuse connectivity — allows users to easily switch between calls on cell, desk, and softphones.
- Up to 300-foot wireless range — from desk and softphones and up to 80-foot wireless range from cell phone (depending on cell phone model).
- Unbeatable sound — wideband audio delivers crystal-clear sound while a dual microphone Noise Blackout™ system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise, so your voice can be heard clearly even from a noisy location.
- Handy travel charger — lets you charge the headset from any electrical socket, PC, or car charger.
- Lightweight comfort — at just 1 oz with 3 available wearing styles. The included earhook and headband can be adjusted to fit either ear. Neckband is available as an accessory.
- Up to 8 hours of talk time — and 360 hours of standby let you conduct a full day’s business before you need to recharge.
- Touch sensor controls — for volume and mute. Plus a multifunction button for remote answering/ending of calls, voice-activated dialing, call rejection, redial function, and switching between held calls.
- SafeTone technologies — Protects users’ hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone™). Secure conversation — with encryption between headset and connected device.
- Kensington Lock — protects touch screen base from theft.
Talk Time: Up to 8 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
Standby Time: Up to 360 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
USB Charging: YesUSB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
Charge Time: Up to 120 minutesCharge Time is the maximum time it should take to fully recharge the battery
Battery Status Indicator:
- Charge alert
- A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
Wireless Technology: BluetoothSupports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
Talk Range (feet): Up to 300 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
Operating System: Windows and MACThis device supports Microsoft Windows and MAC
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
Conference call capacity: Not supportedThe feature is not supported on this device
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
Jabra PC Suite and MAC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.