This product has been discontinued and replaced by the BIZ 2320 found here.
The Jabra GN2020 #2003-820-105 corded headsets are sure to become an office and contact center headset favorite offering superior sound quality at a budget-friendly price! The Jabra GN2020 series is made out of a sturdy rubber-plastic composite. It has an impact-resistant headband and reinforced strain relief, which basically means that it’s built to withstand all the punishment a busy call center can dish out.
Jabra Headset Features:
- Noise-cancelling flexible boom — filters out background noise for exceptionally clear voice transmission.
- Round, oversized ear cushion — ensures excellent acoustical coupling and call clarity.
- Self-adjusting speakers — automatically adjust to the shape and angle of your ear.
- Solid metal boom arm pivot and reinforced headband — provide excellent wear and reliability.
- 2-Year manufacturer's “No Fine Print” warranty — ensures this headset is made to last.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Works with traditional desk phones (with included GN1200 cord) or (GN8210 adapter for phones without headset jacks)
- Works with WIFI phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 84 gramsHow much the product weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette Large
Jabra Reference Material
- Jabra GN2020 Product Datasheet (1 MB PDF)