THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE JABRA BIZ 2320-NCD FOUND HERE.
The Mitel compatible GN2120 along with the GN1200 Smart Cord — eliminates the need for multiple cords for connecting to different phone systems. It connects between telephones with built-in modular headset jacks and GN Netcom brand headsets. You choose your phone type through the eight-position select switch on the Smart Cord.
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: No
This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: One ear
Offers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancel
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette ear cushions
- Mute function: There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device. If you require the the "mute" function also purchase the GN8210 adapter.
Compatible Mitel phones
Use any "Direct-connect" corded headset with the following Mitel phones:
- Superconsole 1000, Superconsole 2000, 3DN, SuperSet I, II, 3, 4, 4DN, 7, 410,420, 430, 4001, 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150, SuperSet 700 (PC Phone), SuperSet 7000 (PC-Attendant).
- SX series: SX20, SX50, SX100, SX200, 200VS, Digital Super Console, TalkTo (TAPI), Symbol, Navigator
- Mitel IP phones: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5040 ip, 5055, 5055 ip, 5055 sip, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207 ip, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550.
- Mitel IP Unified Communications - Navigator softphones purchase the .
- If don't see your phone model or not sure which Mitel headset is compatible with your Mitel phone contact us via chat, email or call us 703-766-6363 so we can provide you with details for the most suitable headset for your environment.