Jabra recommends that you upgrade to the newer version of this cable - Use the new EHS adapter # 14201-43.
Jabra EHS #14201-43, for Cisco allows you to Go farther… do more! The Jabra Link 14201-43 EHS Adapter enables Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) functionality to work with Cisco phones (See full list below) for Cisco phones manufactured after September 2007. Simply "plug and play" to hear ring tones, answer and end calls, adjust volume, or even mute calls from your headset's integrated controls, all up to 300 feet away from your phone! Use with Jabra wireless headsets.
HOW IT WORKS
- The Jabra Link 14201-43 converts from the EHS standard used in Cisco phones to the Jabra IQTM standard used in Jabra headsets – and vice versa to allow you to maximize the benefits of both your wireless headset and Cisco Unified IP phone for expanded efficiency and productivity.
- The Jabra Link 14201-43 is software upgradable. Simply connect a micro-to-standard-USB cable between the Jabra LINK 14201-43 and your computer’s USB port. Update the firmware through Jabra Direct, which can be downloaded from www.jabra.com/direct.
Cisco Compatible IP Phones:
- Use with Cisco phones:
- 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G
- 8811, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, 8865
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.1(3) or above plus the 8.3(3) phone firmware load.