Plantronics CS530 Bundle Wireless Headset (Grandstream Compatible)
The GrandStream Compatible Plantronics CS530 Bundles is part of the Plantronics CS500 series of Dect headsets. The CS530 features an over-the-ear wearing style, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and is one of the lightest DECT wireless headsets on the market at only 25 grams. The included handset lifter allows you to roam your office and not miss any important calls. With a simple push of a button (on the headset) you will be able to pickup and disconnect callers.
Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset Overview
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS530. The CS530 is the lightest DECT headset on the market, has a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
The increased range of this Plantronics headset allows for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS530 does it all.
Plantronics CS530 Features and Functions:
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Electronic Hook Switch Cable (EHS) to remotely answer/end calls
What's in the Box
- Plantronics CS530 base
- Plantronics CS530 wireless headset
- Plantronics Remote Answerer for Grandstream
- Plantronics Power supply
- Telephone interface cable
- Plantronics CS530 Interactive Video Setup
- Plantronics CS530 Quick Start Guide (2.6 MB PDF)
- Plantronics CS530 Product Datasheet (2.3 MB PDF)
- Plantronics CS530 User Manual (1.2 MB PDF)
- Plantronics Electronic HookSwitch Guide - EHS (7.1 MB PDF)
- Phones require firmware 126.96.36.199 or higher
- Select the APD-80 EHS by going to Menu > Config > Headset Type > Plantronics EHS
- Use a Part Number 85638-01 adapter to extend the ADP-80 audio input to reach the headset jack on the phone.