This is the Polycom entry-level conference phone #2200-16000-001. It is typically deployed for voice conference calls in small to midsize conference rooms.
- 10-foot (3.5-meter) microphone pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Large LCD display* for caller ID and other call information
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for medium-sized to small conference rooms
Polycom Features and Benefits
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers remarkable voice quality and natural
- Free flowing conversations to make your conference calls more productive and enjoyable
- Unlike a deskset speakerphone, a true conference phone such as the SoundStation2 is designed for group communications, which is critical in today’s global business environment
- Up to 10-feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage
- ideal for small to midsize conference rooms.
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
- Applications Port connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling*
- As easy to set up and use as any standard telephone, with no technical knowledge required
- Supports traditional telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold.