Cisco Wireless Headsets
The Cisco compatible headsets in this section are designed to work with your Cisco Unified IP phones regardless of work environment. Plug these headsets into the Cisco headset port and your're ready for handsfree communications. We realize that Cisco has tons of phones and multiple configurations. Below are several recommendations.
Use any wireless headset found on this page with the following Cisco phones:
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+,
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Cisco 3900 series: 3910, 3911, 3915, 39xx
- Cisco 6900 series: 6901, 6911, 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- Linksys Cisco SPA series and EX: 921, 922, 941, 942, 962,
- Linksys Cisco SPA series: 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G, 525G2,
For the Cisco phones below click on link to view recommended headsets:
- Cisco CIUS - 8945, Jabber iPad, iPhone (bluetooth headsets)
- Cisco Cordless Wi-Fi Phones (WLAN): 7920, 7921G, 7925G, 7926G (bluetooth headsets)
- Cisco IP Communicator (CIPC), CUPC - Jabber, WebEx Connect, VXC 6125 (UC Wireless headsets)
- Note: To answer calls with the headset you will need either a "handset lifter" or EHS cable along with the wireless headset. See Cisco Headset Compatibility guide below for details on your phone.
Cisco Headset compatibility: Cisco Headset Compatibility Guide
If you don't see your Cisco model or not sure which headset is or suitable with your Cisco IP phone contact us via chat, email or call us at 703-766-6363 and we can provide you with information for the most suitable headset for your requirements.