Toshiba compatible headset - Jabra GN 2115 Direct connect is designed for the calm, quiet office where headsets provide more freedom and comfort. It features an award-winning, lightweight design that maximizes employee comfort for day-long use.
GN1210 Smart Cord — eliminates the need for multiple cords for connecting to different phone systems. It connects between the telephone built-in modular headset jacks and Jabra headset. You choose your phone type through the eight-position select switch on the Smart Cord.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) with Smart Cord Included (GN1210)
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Works with traditional desk phones (with included GN1200 cord) or (GN8210 or GN Link 850 for phones without headset jacks)
- Works with WIFI phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: No
This device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing). Purchase the GN8210
or GN Link 850
adapter for DSP sound improvements.
Listening Mode: Two ears
Sound through both speakers
Microphone Type: Omni-Directional
Great for quiet or low noise environments.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute/Volume functions: No
"mute/unmute" not available directly from the headset. Purchase the GN8210
or GN Link 850
adapter for mute/volume controls.
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette S
Direct-connect headsets are compatible with the following Toshiba telephones:
- DK: D4000 ACD Console
- DK: DKT 2010, DKT 2020
- Perception: DKT 1010, 1020 SD
- Console: Strata Attendant (requires GNAT3 dual prong adapter)
- All other Toshiba models require the GN8210 adapter and the headset.