The Toshiba compatible Jabra PRO 920 (Includes GN1000 Lifter with Bundle) is a professional, entry-level wireless headset designed for use with desk phones. Perfect for first-time wireless headset users, it offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price. Never miss another call with the the included Remote Answerer - it notifies you of incoming calls and allows you to pickup/hangup as needed with a push of a button on the headset.
In addition to greater freedom and comfort, Jabra PRO 920 offers crystal-clear audio and quality-enhancing features such as Jabra SafeTone™ that protects hearing by cutting off loud noises and securing safe average sound levels. A noise-cancelling microphone eliminates unwanted background noise from offices and call center environments while Digital Signal Processing technology enhances speech clarity.
Jabra PRO 920 is also easy to deploy and use and is compatible with all leading desk phones. User-friendly voice prompts make set-up a breeze, and the simple and intuitive call-control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset.
Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9
Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with your Jabra contact if you are using the correct standard.
Talk Range: Up to 325 ft
Talk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
Connectivity: Direct connect
Direct connect to desk phone
Conference call capacity: 4
Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
Usage: Desk phones
Works with traditional desk phones
- Control Center: Yes
- Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from the Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control of all your headsets and regardless of location. This affords the oppotunity to easily manage, update and enable the features required for your enterprise.
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: Yes
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Listening Mode: One ear
Offers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancel
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: N/A
The microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
Boom Arm Type: Fixed
A fixed boom arm has a set length, which is typically fixed by design
Mute function: Yes
Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
Battery Status Indicator: Charge alert
A visible battery status indicator
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear (optional)
What's in the Box
- ✅ Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset
- ✅ Jabra GN1000 (Remote Answerer)
- ✅ Jabra Base Station
- ✅ Jabra Headband
- ✅ Jabra Power Supply
Remote Call Control
- Electronic Hook Switch: Yes (Includes GN1000 Lifter with Bundle) This device supports also Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device. Your Toshiba phone must also support EHS to use the newer Electronic Remote Answering device. To ensure compatibility with your Toshiba phone download the Electronic HookSwitch Guide - EHS.
Jabra 920 headsets are compatible with the following Toshiba phones:
- DK: D4000 ACD Console
- DK: DKT 2010, DKT 2020, DKE 3000 series
- IPT: IP2000 series
- Perception: DKT 1010, 1020 SD
- Strata Digital Phones: DP 5000 Series - DP5130-SDL, DP5132-SD, DP5122-SD
- Strata IP Phones: IP5131-SDL, IP5132-SD, IP5122-SD, IP5022-SD, IP5522-SD, IP5622-SD
If you don't see your Toshiba model or not sure which headset is or suitable with your Toshiba phone. It may require an additional accessory for the Jabra PRO 920 to work on your phone. Contact us via chat, email or call us at 703-766-6363 and we can provide you with information for the most suitable headset for your requirements.