This item has been discontinued and replaced by the Polycom Compatible Jabra BIZ 1520 headset found here.
The Polycom compatible Jabra BIZ1920 Direct Connect Mono Headset with 2.5mm Telephone Interface cable (6 ft) delivers enhanced performance and exceptional value. It's the cost-effective headset investment that doesn't compromise on quality. Your phone must have a separate round mini headset jack to connect this headset to your Polycom phone.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) with 2.5mm Telephone Interface cord (included)
- For desk phones without headset jack use either (optional GN8210 or GN Link 850)
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 45 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
Compatible Polycom Phones:
- Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones: ip301, ip320, ip321, ip330, ip335, 3616,3626, 3641, 3645, 8020, 8030,
- Polycom SoundPoint PRO: SoundPoint Pro SE220, SE225
If your phone does not appear this list contact us for additional alternatives and choices.
- Tip for using this headset: If the headset does not engage when plugging it into the Polycom phone check that you have enabled the "headset mode" on your phone. See the Polycom user guide for further details regarding "headset mode".