This is a spare/replacement cable 26716-01 for usage with Plantronics H and HW series headsets. This cable will only work with a limited number of telephones including Nortel, Meridian, Mitel, Aastra and select Polycom phones. This cable will plug into the headset port of the phone.
Compatible Aastra Phones:
- 480, 480i
- i2002, i2004
- Dialog 5446
- 6730i, 6731i**
- 7443ip, 7446ip, 9112ip, 9116, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i, 9480 CTi
- **Note: 6730i and 6731i models only have a "handset port". This port can be used program for usage with a headset.
Compatible Polycom Phones:
- Soundpoint IP Phone: IP 300, 335, 450, 501, 550, 560, 600, 650, 670
- VVX series: VVX 101 VVX 201, VVX 300, VVX 301, VVX 310, VVX 311 VVX 400, VVX 410, VVX 500, VVX 600, VVX 1500
- CX series: CX300, CX500, CX600
Compatible ShoreTel Phones:
- ShoreTel 400 Series: 420, 480, 480g, 485
- Note: All other ShoreTel must use the Inteli Cord (plantronics version)
- Converts a "Quick-Disconnect" End to a Modular Plug End
- Allows "H" Series Headsets to Operate also on Plantronics T-10, T-20, S-10 Adapter Bases with "H" Series Headsets.
The Plantronics Cable Cord #27190-01 is not covered under the Plantronics standard Warranty terms because it is an accessory.
Global Teck provides a 30-day money back guarantee. If you have questions about the Plantronics Cable Cord #27190-01 contact us prior to purchase.