THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND REPLACE WITH JABRA BIZ 1520 FOUND HERE.
The Mitel compatible Jabra BIZ1920 Mono Headset with Telephone Interface cable delivers enhanced performance and exceptional value for contact center use. It's the cost-effective headset investment that doesn't compromise on quality. If your Mitel phone does not have a square headset jack you will also need to purchase the GN8210 Telephone adapter. Your phone must have a separate modular headset jack to connect this headset to your Mitel phone. The Jabra Telephone Interface cord will not work with headsets from manufacturers other than GN Netcom/Jabra.
- If your phones does not have a headset jack you will need either (GN8210 or GN Link 850) and a headset
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Speakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Listening Mode: One ear
Offers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancel
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex
Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
There is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device you will need the GN8210
Wearing Style: Headband
A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 45 grams
How much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette S
Small (S) leatherette ear cushions
Compatible Mitel phones
- Superconsole 1000, Superconsole 2000, 3DN, SuperSet I, II, 3, 4, 4DN, 7, 410,420, 430, 4001, 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150, SuperSet 700 (PC Phone), SuperSet 7000 (PC-Attendant).
- SX series: SX20, SX50, SX100, SX200, 200VS, Digital Super Console, TalkTo (TAPI), Symbol, Navigator
- Mitel IP phones: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5040 ip, 5055, 5055 ip, 5055 sip, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207 ip, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550, 8528, 8568
- Other Mitel phones: Requires dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack to use this headset.