THIS ITEM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE JABRA 1525-NCD FOUND HERE.
The Jabra BIZ1925 Dual Headset delivers enhanced performance and exceptional value for contact center, office and help desk. It's the cost-effective headset investment that doesn't compromise on quality.
Sample of Compatible Phones
Cisco Compatible Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.
Grandstream Compatible Phones
- GXP 14XX
- GXP 1610, GXP 1620, GXP 1625, GXP 1628
- GXP 2130, GXP 2140, GXP 2160, GXP 2170, GXP 2135
- GXV 3240, GXV 3275
Mitel Compatible Phones
- SuperSet 4000 Series models: 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150
- IP/SIP Phones and Consoles models: 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5040 ip, 5055, 5055 ip, 5055 sip, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207 ip, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5550, 6735, 6737, 6739, 6865, 6867, 6869, 8528, 8568
NEC Compatible Phones
- Elite Series, and Mark II Series. (Models: DTP-8, DTP-8D, DTP-16, DTP-16D, DTP-32, DTP-32D, DTU-8, DTU-8D, DTU-16, DTU-16D, DTU-32, DTU-32D)
- DTerm IP, DTerm i-Series, DTerm Series E, DTP, DTR, DTH, DTU, DTL
- DSX Series, ETJ Series, ETZ Series and Aspire
Toshiba Compatible Phones
- DK: D4000 ACD Console
- DK: DKT 2010, DKT 2020
- Perception: DKT 1010, 1020 SD
- Other Toshiba models: Requires RJ-9 modular headset jack for compatibility
Shoretel Compatible Phones
- Shoretel IP230, IP265, IP565
- Shoretel IP480, IP530, IP655
- Other Shoretel models: Requires RJ-9 modular headset jack for compatibility
Polycom Compatible Phones:
- Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones: IP450, IP501, IP550, IP560, IP601, IP650, IP670, VVX300, VVX310, VVX400, VVX410, VVX500, VVX600, VVX1500, CX300, CX600
Yealink Compatible Phones:
- Yealink IP Phones: T48G, T46G, T42G, T41P, T38G, T32G, T28P, T26P, T22P, T20P
If your phone does not appear this list contact us via online chat or telephone for additional alternatives options.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD)
- For usage in training/supervisory for monitoring you will need a the Jabra observation cord along with an additional headset.
- For usage with Unified Communications client such as Jabber, Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- For usage with streaming music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- To connect headset to both PC and Deskphone use headset with Link 860 adapter.
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device. Requires optional GN8210 adapter
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 65 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
- Tip for using this headset: If the headset does not engage when plugging it into the Polycom phone check that you have enabled the "headset mode" on your phone. See your user guide for further details regarding "headset mode" and headset usage. We also provide a ProSetup service which provides you with a full setup of this headset over the phone (703-766-6363) by one of our techs. Cost for this service is $35. You can add it to your cart.