The Cisco and Linksys compatible GNPRO 920 is a professional, entry-level wireless headset designed for use with desk phones. Perfect for first-time wireless headset users, it offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price.
In addition to greater freedom and comfort, Jabra PRO 920 offers crystal-clear audio and quality-enhancing features such as Jabra SafeTone™ that protects hearing by cutting off loud noises and securing safe average sound levels. A noise-cancelling microphone eliminates unwanted background noise from offices and call center environments while Digital Signal Processing technology enhances speech clarity. Jabra PRO 920 is also easy to deploy and use and is compatible with all leading desk phones. User-friendly voice prompts make set-up a breeze, and the simple and intuitive call-control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset.
Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with your Jabra contact if you are using the correct standard.
Talk Range: Up to 325 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
Connectivity: Direct connectDirect connect to desk phone
Conference call capacity: 4Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
Usage: Desk phonesWorks with traditional desk phones
- Control Center: Yes
- Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from the Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control of all your headsets and regardless of location. This affords the oppotunity to easily manage, update and enable the features required for your enterprise
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
Boom Arm Type: FixedA fixed boom arm has a set length, which is typically fixed by design
Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
Talk Time: Up to 8 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
Battery Status Indicator: Charge alertA visible battery status indicator
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear (optional)
What's in the Box
- ✅ Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset
- ✅ Jabra Base Station
- ✅ Jabra Headband
- ✅ Jabra Power Supply
Remote Call Control
Electronic Hook Switch: YesThis device supports Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device. To ensure compatibility with your phone download the Electronic HookSwitch Guide - EHS. If your phone is not listed in the EHS guide your phone will require the Jabra GN1000 Lifter.
Linksys Cisco phones only: If you do not purchase the Jabra GN1000 lifter you will need to purchase the Linksys Cisco Cable kit. This kit will allow you to plug the headset into the 2.5mm mini headset jack on the Linksys phone.
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Cisco
- Download Product Datasheet (1.1 MB PDF)
- Download User Manual (8.2 MB PDF)
- Download FAQ's (138 KB PDF)
- Download Electronic HookSwitch Guide - EHS (3.5 MB PDF)
Compatible Cisco phone models
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+,
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Cisco 3900 series: 3910, 3911, 3915, 39xx
- Cisco 6900 series: 6901, 6911, 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- Linksys Cisco SPA series and EX: 921, 922, 941, 942, 962 (use Linksys Cisco Cable kit or Jabra GN1000 Lifter)
- Linksys Cisco SPA series: 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G, 525G2 (use with Linksys Cisco Cable kit or Jabra GN1000 Lifter)