The Cisco compatible Jabra GN2125 ensure employees can hear their callers clearly. It features noise cancellation technology that transmits the employee's voice loud and clear, thus creating a more professional experience for your customers.
- Employees can wear it all day with its lightweight design
- Employees enjoy good sound performance with duo speakers
The included Telephone Cord — eliminates the need for multiple cords for connecting to different phone systems. It connects between telephones with built-in modular headset jacks and GN Netcom brand headsets. You choose your phone type through the eight-position select switch on the Smart Cord.
Compatible Cisco Phones
- 6900 series: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961
- 7800 series: 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7900 series: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7910+sw, 7931, 7940, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7971, 7972, 7975, 7985, 7970-12sp+
- 8800 series: 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861
- 8900 series: 8941, 8945
- Global phones: 7932g, 7931, 7942g, 7945g, 7960g, 7965g, 7971g, 7975g, 7985g, 8945 w/phone dock
- Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Other models note listed: A dedicated modular RJ-9 headset jack is required for using this headset with other Cisco phones
- If your phone does not appear to be compatible contact us for additional alternatives and choices.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD)Cisco Telephone Cord Included
- Works with mobile phones (requires optional 2.5mm or 3.5mm adapter)
- To enable this headset with Jabber, Spark, CIPC, CUPC, CUCILync, WebEx Connect, VXME, VXC 6215, Cisco DX650 (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Jabra Link 220 or 280 adapter)
- To connect this headset to both PC and Cisco Deskphone use with Link 860 adapter
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device - Mute and additional sound features avaialable with option additional adapter Link 860
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 40 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions