- JABRA BUNDLE OF 4 ITEMS: Jabra Bluetooth 75 Engage Stereo Headset, Base, Power Supply, Electronic Hookswitch Adapter for Select Cisco phones
- CONNECTIVITY: Desk phone, USB desk phone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth®)
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Up to 13 hours' talk time - and when you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins.
- JABRA HD AUDIO SPEAKERS: Speaker software separates noise from speech, reducing user stress. All incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all day comfort.
- RANGE/DISTANCE: Provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to 150m/490ft, enabling 3x more users to operate in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality
- GLOBAL TECK 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Our friendly Virginia-Based specialist are here to help you if you have questions or need support. Unlike other big box retailers our specialists are factory trained and certified to ensure your Jabra Engage 75 can work with your device.
- MORE FREEDOM: Connect to up to five devices at once. You can connect to desk phone, softphone, analog phone, PC/Mac, and 2 Bluetooth devices.
- REDUCE NOISE AND OFFICE INTERRUPTIONS: Superior ANC (Active Noise Canceling) and integrated busy light acts as a ‘do not disturb’ sign to enhance productivity
- OUTSTANDING SOUND FOR CALLS AND MUSIC: World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
The Cisco Compatible Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset Bundle with EHS Remote Answering Adapter #9559-583-125-CIS30 is an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction. Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. This bundle includes the Electronic Hookswitch Adapter which allows you to answer calls remotely, instead of being stuck next to the phone. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
Connect to up to five devices simultaneously, increasing your team’s availability for customer calls. Can connect to 2 USB devices (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth® devices and 1 analog desk phone.The EHS cable allows for seamless connectivity to your phone. You'll get a ringtone notification in the headset alerting you to an incoming call. Just push the button on the headset and you can speak to the caller. No need to run back to your phone when it rings nor missing important calls.
IN THE BOX:
- ✅ Jabra Engage 75 Headset
- ✅ Warranty Instructions
- ✅ Power Supply
- ✅ Base
- ✅ USB Cable
- ✅ Desk phone Cable
- ✅ Quick Start Guide
- ✅ Electronic Hookswitch Adapter for Select Cisco phones
Cisco Compatible IP Phones:
- Use with Cisco phones:
- 8851, 8861, 8865, 8961, DX650, DX70, DX80
- 9971, 9951
- DX650, DX70, DX80
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.1(3) or above plus the 8.3(3) phone firmware load.
- Data Sheet for Jabra EHS Adapter #14201-30 (1.2MB PDF)
- Full Jabra Compatibility Guide for all Cisco IP Phone (5.8 MB PDF)
- Microsoft (Skype for Business)
- Cisco (Cisco 7800 series, Cisco 8800 series, Cisco Jabber, Cisco VXME eLux - HP ThinPro - SUSE,DX series)
- Avaya (Avaya Communicator, Avaya One-X Agent, Avaya One-X Communicator)
- Mitel (Mitel 68XX series, BluStar, MiVoice)
- Unify (Unify OpenScape series)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU Open Touch 8xxx, ALU OpenTouch Conversation, ALU PIMphony, IP Desktop Softphone)
- Citrix (HDX RealTime Optimization Pack)