- JABRA BUNDLE OF 4 ITEMS: Jabra 65 Engage Headset, Base, Power Supply, Electronic Hookswitch Adapter for Select Cisco phones
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: The Jabra Engage 65 Mono offers up to 13 hours talk time, depending on usage, and has a fast charge option delivering 40% battery in just 30 minutes.
- JABRA HD AUDIO SPEAKERS: Speaker software separates noise from speech, reducing user stress. All incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all day comfort.
- RANGE/DISTANCE: Jabra Engage 65 Mono delivers wireless connectivity to a range up to 150 meters / 490 feet DECT and enables 3x more users in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality.
- GLOBAL TECK 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Our friendly Virginia-Based specialist are here to help you if you have questions or need support. Unlike other big box retailers our specialists are factory trained and certified to ensure your Jabra Engage 65 can work with your device.
- MORE FREEDOM: It can connect to 1 USB device (desk phone or softphone) and 1 analog phone.
- REDUCE NOISE AND OFFICE INTERRUPTIONS: Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Integrated busy light acts as a ‘do not disturb’ sign to enhance productivity
- OUTSTANDING SOUND FOR CALLS AND MUSIC: World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
The Cisco Compatible Jabra Engage 65 Mono Headset #9553-553-125-CIS is a DECT wireless headset with 150m/490ft range, up to 13 hours’ battery life and integrated busylight. This bundle includes the Remote Answering Adapter which allows you to answer calls remotely, instead of being stuck next to the phone. This wireless headset can connect to 2 devices and weighs just 18g.
*** Skype for Business certified
IN THE BOX:
- ✅ Jabra Engage 65 Headset
- ✅ Warranty Instructions
- ✅ Deskphone Cable
- ✅ Power Supply
- ✅ Base
- ✅ USB Cable
- ✅ Quick Start Guide
- ✅ Electronic Hookswitch Adapter for Select Cisco phones
Cisco Compatible IP Phones:
- Use with Cisco phones:
- 7821, 7841, 7861
- 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G
- 8811, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, 8865
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.1(3) or above plus the 8.3(3) phone firmware load.